M - and then i'll set this place on fire
[html]

Word Count » 3+

She was submissive, and that alone must have taken great effort. Sirius had never seen the Kimaris shaman be submissive to any other - Her pride was seemingly as great as his own. Usually, glimpses of her loyalty in this manner was enough to appease him, but even as her body language lowered itself obediently, he was not dissuaded. The grip on her wrist was tight, almost tight enough to bruise.

The woman spoke quickly - She did not babble, but the words were flowed in that smooth accent, trying to pacify, trying to fill him with false understanding. He did not care for them. Thin pupils sought lies, his suspicion narrowed to that familiar, dense paranoia so frequent to the Thistle King's heart. Her tone, while remaining strong, hinted at a begging for the topic to be dropped - But the Hunter had caught scent, and was not so easily dissuaded.

She seemed to realize his continued intent, and the pacifying meekness was swiftly replaced with a far more familiar scowl. Tlantli had a formidable temper, and she held much respect in the mind of the Ruler. But his wrath was simmering close, and today, her barbed words would not be tolerated. She flaunted her privacy before him, dared make his rank seem trifle, and his eyes spat fury at this insult. "Not in a position to- I am your KING, WOMAN!" At last he snapped, yellow teeth flying spittle as they flashed, cold and bright and deadly around his words. The hand holding her wrist tugged the woman to him, holding her against his tensed frame so that she could feel the anger radiating through his body. "You do AS I SAY. You meet and go AS I SAY. Kimaris, you are MINE, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" His hand rose, cream palm hovering as though it desired to slap her, but it did not fall. "Who is he, the man you met?" Came the hiss, and this time his face lingered only inches from hers, hot breath washing over her face, "What business did you have with him, that you would hide from your King?"

<style>
.siritxt {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.siritxt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8Hs2Q.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:122px 0px 0px 0px;}
.siritxt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.siritxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.siritxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.siritxt b {letter-spacing:1px; }
.siritxt u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread