M - and then i'll set this place on fire
[html]

Her fear was not misplaced, and it was then that she realized she had forgotten the beast that lurked within Sirius. He hid himself so well from her fire-eyes, the animal within, the thing she had overlooked but would not forget now. She received no hard palm to her cheek, but there was no relief offered as he seemed to calm. She had simply managed to pacify him. What would she do next to fan the flames she'd started here? Would this be a constant each time she chose to quell the primal desires she knew would return?

He released her wrist, but not her body, and she simply allowed the control to continue in the hopes it would cause his anger with her to disappear. His silence concerned her. What was going through the Thistle King's mind? It was best she not assume, and so she merely let her mind empty as he sat on his throne and brought her to his lap. The petite frame of the Crone shifted and curled to rest comfortably atop the King's thighs, red eyes watching his face cautiously. He lifted her gift, thrusting it back into small hands and ordering that she make use of herself. For a flickering moment, outrage surfaced — she was not a caretaker — but it disappeared as his head turned and she mechanically began to comb out tangles from the handsome curls.

If you had wahnted me to stay away from other men, you should haft told me, Sie-reese. Aye cahnnot be expected to know these things without being told. She approached the subject with care, careful not to offend her leader as the brush made passes across the dark locks. Her affection for him, both physical and psychological, was always perceived as one-sided, even now after his outburst. Still, it caused her anxiety that she found unnecessary.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba705 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eeb986; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #eef0e8; }
.freeba705 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba705 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lLJu0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a1a1a1; padding: 130px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#404040; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba705 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba705 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread