M - and then i'll set this place on fire
[html]

Word Count » 3+

Her compliance served to sooth him further - That no argument was given allowed the male to ease back into his grumpiness, undisturbed. She was silent a while, taking the brush and setting to work on his handsome tangles - Surprisingly soft fingers, surprisingly easy touch. Sometimes he forgot that there were weaker feminine parts to her. She, fiery and bold, made it easy to forget such things.

The low murmur of her voice swelled to his ear, and the Thistle King opened one eye a crack, the narrow pupil there sliding back to watch her. His black lip twitched as though to snarl, or sneer, but it was a long moment before he answered. "You are unmated. It is improper," It was a mulish reply, obstinate and of no true value, but he could not reveal to her (or to himself) the deepest sense of loathing and jealousy that her endeavor had produced.

The peering eye closed again, and a rumble echoed in the male's throat - Not a vicious sound, just a sound of discontentment. His head ached, and she made other parts ache, also - Nothing that could not be controlled with an iron will, although it took immense effort to hide his body's arousal from her, sitting so close. "If he touches you again, I will have him killed," Came the cruel remark, casually offered. It didn't occur to him that she wouldn't care about the man she had lain with - Was she not a woman? It was assumed they always associated sex with matters of the heart.

Perhaps aware of his own malice, the Thistle King sniffed haughtily. One hand slid about the woman's slender waist, dominant, claiming. He wouldn't apologize for his actions, but Tlantli was a strong Fae creature, and he doubted she would suffer long for this day. Regardless, moping and sulking made him feel weak, and so he continued, "And if I find out that it was he who gave you such a wound, I will kill him myself."

<style>
.siritxt {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.siritxt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8Hs2Q.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:122px 0px 0px 0px;}
.siritxt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.siritxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.siritxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.siritxt b {letter-spacing:1px; }
.siritxt u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread