M - and then i'll set this place on fire
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

She waited for venom to burn her, but he was silent a long while before offering a reply to her more rational words. It was improper, he claimed, but she was unsure she saw it the same way — was it not improper that she sat on her King's lap with no audience to ensure their actions remained platonic? Of course, he showed no sense of desire toward her apart from the words that left his lips and the rumbling growls that were emitted as the topic of her laying with another man resurfaced into the air. She allowed herself to fall closer to him, so gently brushing away the knots and tangles from the curls that amassed over the daylight hours from normal movements. Anything to calm him further.

Did he think she cared somehow for the dark wolf met in Halifax? A tsk arose as she shook her head in response to his threat. It ess not maye problem if you kill him. He ess nothing to me. It was truth, Barrett had been a stranger and would continue to be only an acquaintance she'd succumbed to lust with. Again silence took her, the brushing stopped and her fingers gently brushing against the Revlis man's cheek with the most tender of caresses. Again, he threatened the man's life, this time for the chance he may have harmed the Crone. Another shake of her head was the response.

Aye fell through the stayres, to get you this brush. Aye wahnted something you would like. The pain hadn't been enough to push her from her goal. She'd retrieved the brush, and would bear the scars of the incident with grace and pride that she hadn't given up. But he still didn't believe her. Sie-reese, there has been little for me to liek here. No men. No women. What little spayce there ess in maye heart, it ess yours; you do not haft to protect me to get it. She could protect herself.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba705 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eeb986; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #eef0e8; }
.freeba705 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba705 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lLJu0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a1a1a1; padding: 130px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#404040; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba705 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba705 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread