M - and then i'll set this place on fire
[html]

Uhm...Idk where Tlantli went. O_O

mall-caps;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;letter-spacing:4px;">THE SPARK OF DAWN

Even if he did not understand, she broached something unknown to her with her own words. Was it love she spoke about? No, hardly, but she would not deny a strong sense of something that lurked in her heart for the handsome, cunning Boss. Her words were rewarded with a stumbling of his conhesion and a tighter grip about her waist. She'd confused him, and it showed in his voice. The questions asked were simple ones, but even their simple words caused a mix of emotions in the Crone, who saw them as both kind and disenchanting. He would kill for less than her, why should she feel any sort of special if she was simply another trinket? But the fact remained that he would kill for her, and something inside of the golden woman that desired such pretty words reared its ugly head. Where a masculine confidence once sat, suddenly there was all the gentle softness of a woman, capable of tenderness that Tlantli was unfamiliar with. Her fingers replaced the brush, combing oh so carefully through Sirius' curled locks as she listened to him speak and tried to weigh his words.

He questioned her rationalization and it was met with the faintest of laughter, as she had no desire to anger him once more. "It was chjust another mahn; Aye haft been with many, to get here." Whoring herself had been easy, for it'd been for her family, but it was not something she spoke openly about. One feminine hand pressed against her chest, the other finding its place against the cream, scarred chest of the Boss. "Aye do not wahnt to offend you. Ahnd Aye tayke your protection, because aft maye heart. But you do not seem to be the same; Aye ahm still ay womahn, Sie-reese, Aye still haft the same needs ahs any other...ahnd you do not desire me." She allowed her disappointment to show through a usually barbed demeanor, and some sort of lament welled up in her chest.

The sudden closeness was surprising, but she didn't pull away from him, remaining acutely aware of his hands as her eyes broke away from the rules of her new family and settled on the toxic green she'd rapidly grown to adore. His lust was met with her own firey desire, but there was no move made by the Crone. "Aye expect nothing frahm you, Sie-reese." They were whispered words that brought a twist of a frown to her jaws. "Aye ahm yours, but you ahre not mine; Aye could not espect you to be, there ess nothing you get frahm loving me. You ahre ahlready King." A silence overcame her with her final words, ears lowering out of lament and face finding a place against the shoulder of the Thistle King to hide a sudden torrent of dismay that overtook her features.

<style>
.ns01 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}
.ns01-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:left;}
.ns01 p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.ns01 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns01 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread