M - and then i'll set this place on fire
[html]
mall-caps;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;letter-spacing:4px;">THE SPARK OF DAWN

She recognized the foolishness of what she spoke of, but they came forth regardless before she was able to plug them. Sirius was unimpressed, or at least he appeared to be as she watched his sneer form before hiding herself against the dark fur of his chest. It wasn't affection she sought, rather a chance to avoid his gaze, but something in his embrace calmed what disgust had rose at herself. He was not casting her away as she would have believed the proper response. Instead, his hands found themselves against her spine and she was brought close. Uncomfortable closeness. It made her skin crawl even as some unrecognized emotion swelled in her chest and a far more familiar heat built about her thighs.

His words were harsh. She listened with flattened ears as he chastised and warned and she accepted it with silence even as the unfamiliar sensation that flooded her chest turned cold and burned. Her mind focused solely on his hands as they offered gentleness unidentified in the dark Boss. Everything went cold with his final phrase, heated only momentarily by his body before she squirmed to pull herself from his grasp. "Aye haft no intensions, Aye wahnt nothing frahm you." It wasn't truth, but it sounded right and it felt right coming from her jaws even as her mind protested her denial.

Her body straightened just outside his grasp, eyes remaining down as fragile female fingers combed through the short, choppy locks of darker mane that rested around her ears. "Temptasions do me no good. Salsola, it ess maye home, but mi familia still ess in Eterne. Your temptasions cahnnot halp me fix what mistaykes maye father has made." She couldn't remain if she couldn't find a way to return her father's pride to his family. "If Aye ahm only ay temptasion here, then Aye haft more use in Eterne." A mother to children that would fix the family's line.

<style>
.ns01 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}
.ns01-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:left;}
.ns01 p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.ns01 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns01 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread