M - and then i'll set this place on fire
[html]

Word Count » 3+

His words had hit their intended target, and she was no longer the weak woman-thing, but fiery Tlantli once more. However, there was something different - This was not their usual argument, and as her accented tone berated his ears with its offended sharpness, Sirius found that familiar rage building within him once more. She spoke of her family, her true family, in Eterne; Spoke subtly of going back to that place. Of leaving here. Leaving Salsola. Leaving him.

His hand flew back, and then forward, connecting sharply with the pretty planes of her face. Olive eyes watched with blank fury as the startled woman stumbled backward, and in her shock, sprawled to the ground. He stood over her, a tall dark shadow with burning acid for eyes. "You WILL NOT speak of such treason," Hissed the command, the sickly darkness of the Hunter oozing up through his voice to simmer like madness on the dusk air.

Slowly, the crocodile crouched down, leaning his face close to hers. "You cannot leave this place. You will not leave me," Sinuous, lean muscles twitched along his jaw, as those terribly fantastical eyes glowed furiously at the woman. He moved quickly once more, pinning her to the cool compact ground, hands placed on either side of her head as body weight held the woman still. A rumble echoed from within him, threatening volcanic eruption. "I am your family, now, woman. And if you betray me, I will find you. I will always find you." It was a dark promise, lined with the blood that he had and would shed for her. The King's body was ravenous, and he could deny himself her sweet, bruised frame no longer. Fingers sought warm, curved flesh, and muzzle moved to bury itself in the warm pocket between her neck and shoulder, where the pulse beat like a tribal drum.

<style>
.siritxt {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.siritxt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8Hs2Q.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:122px 0px 0px 0px;}
.siritxt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.siritxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.siritxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.siritxt b {letter-spacing:1px; }
.siritxt u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread