Wandering About
Anybody is welcome, though I'd prefer not to have too many people. Around 4-5 is ideal, but 6 is ok too.
Setting: In the middle of the forest Ethereal Eclipse
Date: Saturday, September 2, 2011
Time: A bit before noon
[html]

|Word Count: 225|

Jade stalked among the bushes, just wandering about. It was a clear, cool day. Dappled light almost refused to shine through the thick branches overhead, but, where it did, shafts of liquid sun seemed to be dancing in the air. Right and left, there was life. Rabbits hopped by and moose and deer fed on the plentiful foliage. Life was peaceful, beautiful, perfect for this moment of time. But life goes on, she sighed in her head. The she-wolf remembered the saying her mother would tell her when things went wrong. Three in particular were her favorites.

People change,

Things go wrong,

But just remember life goes on.

And

Everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn how to let go. Things go wrong, so that you appreciate them when they’re right. You believe lies, so that you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

And

Listen to the mustn'ts child, listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me. Anything can happen child anything can be.

They had stuck with her, and helped her through the hard times. Jade lay down next to a tree trunk and sighed. Why can’t life always be like this?

<style>
.jadewolf .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.jadewolf p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadewolf b {color:#A2A0A0; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.jadewolf {background-color:#191919; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... a5_z-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px solid #191919; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:499px; text-align:justify; padding:430px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread