Wandering About
[html]

|Word Count: 157| Sorry for my nonexistence. School has not been kind to me. The second week and I have 3 projects! Plus notes, notes, notes!

Two wolves, the new and the old. A black wolf had appeared, interrupting what Jade was about to say. The fae slumped a little and put an irritated look on her face. “Well, considering I was just about to answer his pitiful excuses, yes, you have.” She had to admit, she might barge or cut in sometimes, but even she knew not to get in the middle of most fights. Whenever she did, the she-wolf was ready for the consequences.

Jade stepped forward and glared into the stranger’s eyes-but the weakling was not forgotten. Head held high, she growled to both of them. “I know I may seem a bit rude, but my nerves have been chewed on enough. Please make a decision, preferably to leave. I have had a sufficient amount of stress, and I don’t need two idiotic wolves to irk me any further.” She stepped back and eyed them, wondering how they would respond.

<style>
.jadewolf .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.jadewolf p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadewolf b {color:#A2A0A0; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.jadewolf {background-color:#191919; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... a5_z-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px solid #191919; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:499px; text-align:justify; padding:430px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread