Escape to Reality
[html]

Thanks for starting, cupcake! And oh man, I've fallen asleep with 'Souls up in my lap before, no worries. XD

Sage had promised she'd visit, over a month before. What with Inferni responsibilities as a leader — oh, did his heart swell with pride each time he thought of it! — Razekiel was quite certain taking the time away would surely be a trial for her, and he hated to think his own birth pack would suffer in her stead, all because her father was feeling a little lonely or put into her mind a few too many hopeful promises. Though he was no longer a part of them, the coyote still worried for Inferni; after all, he was still their prince, just as Samael was as well. Deceit and fear. He wondered, just briefly, if Sage might have heard any news of Ahemait's whereabouts in her time as a beloved leader of the coyote clan.

Razekiel would not bother her, however. The time to visit the clan had not yet come; once Ichika had its foundations settled and had been established a little while longer, the coyote planned on making his rounds to the other packs and announcing Ichika to them and requesting alliances, coalitions or whatever other version of peace treaty it would take to keep Ichika no Ho-en a neutral party and a safe place for its members. Today, however, he enjoyed a stroll with the blue roan Lark, coyote and stallion walking side by side as equals and friends.

"...So I said to him, haha, 'Woooahh, man, calm down, man, you're cool,' and I offered him my joint." With dramatic and enthusiastic arm gestures, the coyote strolled alongside the horse with a story already started. "But he was a bear, man, so he didn't really want to groove that train, you know? Bears don't smoke. I've never beat feet like that in all my days, man!" He burst into chuckles, then watched as Lark perked his ears and trotted on with a skip in his hooves.

Smirking as the stallion took immediately to flirting and nuzzling with the tied mare grazing nearby, Razekiel stepped up beside Eclipse with hands in pockets, shaking his head. "This place has such spirit in every creature and breath of wind, it is almost as if we lay in the Great Mother's very breast." Shaking his head, the coyote glanced down at the Soulstorm girl, grinning toothily. "No Sauls to babysit you today, little moon?"

word count → 000 ;; image © Sylvatica ;; table by lin
<style>
.raz-larkooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.raz-larkcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.raz-lark p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.raz-lark b {color:#506275; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.raz-lark {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#798A9B; letter-spacing:.px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.raz-larkinner{background-color:#CDE3FA; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... RKBACK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread