Escape to Reality
[html]

OOC: He's got her all kinds of confused!!

She looked at him with a smile on her face, the stupid kind that one didn’t know they had but it was there.... Watching him as he blew smoke from whatever it was called. She was still naive to the world and she watched him as he spoke and tilted her head. She didn’t understand much of what he was saying.

“But my mom isn’t here, she ran off.... how can I enjoy her if she’s gone? And I don’t see anyone fighting either! Is there fighting somewhere? What are they fighting about?”

She asked then turned her attention to the horses as he spoke to the stallion. She raised her eyebrows as he directed his question to her, for her aproval or disagreement, she looked at him and shrugged.

“What do you mean by mount? Horses can’t ride each other can they?”

She asked blinking, a whole mess of confusion on her face. She looked at the horses then back at Razekiel. She knew that she could climb up on the mare’s back and that would be called mounting, but that horse was soooo much bigger than her! How could he ride.... and just the image of seeing him ride on her was outragious.

<style type="text/css">
.tree_04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tree_04 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tree_04 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tree_04 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4200/tree01.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Noelle [/html]

Messages In This Thread