Escape to Reality
[html]

Welcome to Razekiel sucks at everything.

Razekiel supposed he had never been very good with children, both when his four were young and apparently still. When probed with several illogical questions he could hardly connect to what he himself had said in the first place, the Seiryu stared back at Eclipse with a puzzled expression mirroring her own, and a pause spanned between them as he attempted to sort his thoughts.

Ah, so she doesn't know what mounting is, he mused, scratching at his ass while pondering the situation. Saul should explain that to her, but he is too nice. Has he even done it? Probably not, man... he reeks 'virgin,' man... Things like this must be explained by those with experience, like this cool guy, and put delicately...

"No, man, no," he grinned, waving his hands. "I mean, have sex, man — a guy's whammabamma in a girl's groovethang, yeah? Unless they're swingin' sideways, little moon, 'cause there's all kinds of real righteous lovin', and..." Ah... what was I supposed to be talking about? "He's all hot over your friend, man, you dig? Ahahahaha!"

Ahh, she probably wouldn't understand that anyway. His girls had been certainly understanding of what that meant at Eclipse's age, but he supposed they had been exposed to much more of it in Juniper Peace. Perhaps a different subject might be better.

"I was praisin' the Great Mother, man, the big lady who made all this," he said, motioning openly to the wide world around them. "At least to this old man, little moon."

image © Sean R @ Flickr ; table by lin
<style>
.razloveooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.razlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.razlove p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.razlove b {color:#9A4D4F; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.razlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B05155; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:445px;}
.razloveinner{background-color:#DBDBDB; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... overaz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #5A6852; width:445px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread