Escape to Reality
[html]

Razekiel burst into youthful, boyish laughter at the Soulstorm's reaction to his words — days of old flashed back before his eyes, and dancing before his vision were similar puzzled and disgusted expressions of his three daughters and son, who had all been informed of the truth at once. The girls grew to understand and embrace sexuality and love from an early age, following in line with their Juniper Peace brethren that so regularly practiced the "sport," but it was Micah that rebelled and spat his tongue at every opportunity the subject was brought up. The gears in the boy's head had never really seemed to spin the right way, and it was very early on that the seed was planted within Razekiel's mind that his son might be more apt to follow boys rather than girls — but the elder Lykoi knew well it would take much time for little Micah to grow sure enough in himself to admit he was different and unique from everyone else, and that it wasn't a bad thing to stand out from the crowd. Not in the least!

"Peace, my flower, peace," he gurgled, giggles finding a slow end as he pulled rose lenses from his nose and wiped at his eyes. "All will fall into place, man, I promise. Don't rush to grow up; live your youth to the fullest, man, 'cause you only get it once."

And ahh, did he miss his youth. Much of it had been with Juniper Peace and the beautiful Ocean Flower, but age and experience had carried him a thousand steps elsewhere and finally to where he stood now. It was time he embraced he was not as young as he used to be, but the man did not really mind it. At heart, if nothing else, the prince was perfectly young and as wily as he had been in earlier years.

"That's what this one believes, little girl," he smiled, taking a moment to breathe the summer breeze deep into his lungs. "Each creature on this earth deserves to follow what they wish, and some choose to follow none at all. My brethren, those back in my birthland, they follow only themselves. They live lives of blood and hate. Uniting us all beneath the Great Mother, well... That would not stop them. What you believe is yours to personalize in your heart."

He blew smoke into the air. "Learn what you can about the spirits, Eclipse. Even if they do not exist, hope alone breathes such life into the lungs that one might live forever."

word count → 000 ;; image © Sylvatica ;; table by lin
<style>
.raz-larkooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.raz-larkcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.raz-lark p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.raz-lark b {color:#506275; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.raz-lark {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#798A9B; letter-spacing:.px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.raz-larkinner{background-color:#CDE3FA; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... RKBACK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread