Escape to Reality
OOC: Sooo horribly sorry i got so far behind and I don't know how. Days are getting past me like you wouldn't believe!!!
------

Eclipse watched the man. He had to be some kind of smart god and she was taking in everything he said, the subject had cooled down to something more appropriate. She listened with apt attention thinking... what were her parents religions? Her mother had started teaching her something but at the time she was too young and the information didn't stick, but she had a belief.... Eclipse, she had none and she was certainly interested int this "Great mother" business. Razekiel was opening her up to a religious thought, thoughts of something bigger than herself and her family was out there. Though from what he was telling here there was more religions than the one he slightly explained to her, like his old family, who bore on hate and destruction. The girl was appalled by this, though she could see he never was like that so his reputation was not damaged in the least... at least for her

"I don't really know.... my mommy was teaching me something but I can't remember... How do i know what to believe in"

The girl asked the all knowing man. He had an answer for everything and this made her wish to be in his presence forever and ever, gaining what knowledge her leader had, but she figured he'd have to go, and she would have to put her horse up and do her chores eventually.

Messages In This Thread