Escape to Reality
[html]

A twitch of the ear, a turn of the eyes. Tell her about the Great Mother? Surely it was not so simple; Razekiel knew well he could babble on and on about Her mercies and beauties and love. That part was easy enough. But to teach a child the things he believed — to make one so naive and young interested, or to present otherwordly concepts to her in a way she could wrap her mind around... he recognized the challenge. Razekiel was not one to discourage talk on the Great Mother, and so he shrugged and smiled at her.

"Where to begin," he mused, straightening the rose lenses at his snout and turning his eyes skyward thoughtfully. When the wind lifted and brushed through his coat, the man closed his eyes dreamily and breathed deep. "She made this place, or so they taught me, man. We are her children, and with the stars for eyes she watches us. The flowers to smell and the birds to serenade, they are gifts, man. She wants us to be happy, my buttercup, and it pains her to see those who hate. The discrimination, the racism... murderers and rapists. We who love her are led to strike them down, one way or another... to maintain the peace."

He bowed his head a moment, then turned his gaze to her next, awaiting a response.

image © Sean R @ Flickr ; table by lin
<style>
.razloveooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.razlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.razlove p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.razlove b {color:#9A4D4F; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.razlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B05155; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:445px;}
.razloveinner{background-color:#DBDBDB; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... overaz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #5A6852; width:445px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread