Escape to Reality
[html]

A shrug and a contemplative look directed at the sky. He scratched his head a moment, considering the query. "I like to think she could, man, but doesn't want to," Razekiel said, turning to her a smile. "She is a merciful and kindly thing. Most gods I know are less so... they threaten destruction if we don't behave. I don't think she's like that, man."

He scratched idly at his ass. "We are broken creatures, little flower. She knows we're not perfect... and when we run out of chances, she will do what she needs to."

"But why would she want to destroy us all?" he said. "She restrains, as much as she is able. Why would she want to take away what she has made to be so beautiful? Even you and I, man. She'd never want to take you from this world."

<style>
.razboatsooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.razboatscred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.razboats p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.razboats b {color:#883E4A; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #B93B45; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.razboats {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B93B45; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.razboatsinner{background-color:#FE9E2A; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... zocean.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 105px 0px; border:1px solid #883E4A; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread