Escape to Reality
[html]

Classes have been so busy. Sorry for the delay!

Scratching gingerly at his nose, Razekiel contemplated the girl's complicated questions a long moment, seeking an answer most appropriate and straightforward for her to understand. Briefly he removed his joint and turned closed eyes to the sky, breathing in the briskness of the wind as it brushed past and listening for whispered answers within its travel. A sparse word here and there he found, but nothing of true advice or certain response: The Mother deemed him on his own. Perhaps not even she knew how to answer that, but since when had he been her authority?

"We live in a circle of life, my flower," Razekiel said, turning content, straw-hued eyes to her once more. "For those that kill, they do so to survive in their own minds. For those who loved those lost, they are taught the greatest of morals and given the strength of the Mother herself. Some believe in death and rebirth, man, more than just the winter into the spring... that one who died would live again, like a ghost in a new body. To me, the Mother treats each that die in however they wish. For me, that would be never to live again."

He smiled sweetly at the Soulstorm's remark and offered a shrug. "Not all that seem good are good, man" he replied in simple terms. "The most peaceful of men may hide tigers within."

<style>
.razladderooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.razladdercred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.razladder p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; color:#8E8C6F;}
.razladder b {color:#809A73; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #BFBC8F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.razladder {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#455438; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.razladderinner{background-color:#E0DEC3; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ladder.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #E0DEC2; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread