look to the east
[html]
pray to your god, open your heart

Playing as if Sirius has spoken to all the involved parties the day before. Larkspur has brought the horses for everyone--I thiiiiink Pan is riding Black? :O Correct me if I'm wrong, Alaine!

It had been the previous day that Sirius had approached the Arbiter. He had listened carefully and gone about with the preparations—ensuring the horses were well groomed and ready for the long journey. Rowan had been instructed to gather supplies for the trio, and she had set about doing this with fretfulness in every movement. She was nervous about Larkspur’s departure, though he assured her that regardless of his presence, she was still his servant and would not come to harm.

With his own horse, the gelding, and Sirius’ own stallion prepared he had ridden towards the Ruins. Black followed with high steps, content to be next to the mare. The gelding was tethered to Lark’s own saddle, and trailed behind submissively. There was no doubt that Black was the man in charge, so to speak, which was appropriate given his master’s rank. Larkspur had wished sorely that they had another horse to use, but his sister’s was with foal and he did not wish to push her. It would not truly matter so early on in conception, but he was a cautious man when it came to the animals.

Larkspur dismounted his own horse as he arrived, and waited patiently for the blonde and his son to join him.

<style type="text/css">
.larktext .lyrics {font-size:22px; font-weight:bold; font-family: 'Special Elite', arial, serif; letter-spacing:-1px; word-spacing:4px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:center;}
.larktext .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-face:italic; font-size:10px; text-align:center;}
.larktext p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 1px; margin:0px;}
.larktext {margin:0px auto; width:80%; background-color:none; background-image:url(); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: times, sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.larktext .separator{width:100%px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread