i'll stop the world
[html]

The smile she saw on the girl's face was pleasing, and as she spoke her name, Talitha silently wondered where she had come from and why she had shown up at the borders of Inferni. Symera. A young, pretty thing that she expected would grow up to be equally beautiful as any coyote should. When the child asked who it was in her painting, she almost didn't hear -- so wrapped up in the unknown history was she that her mind was tuned out to the voice of the girl until yet another question was asked. Shaking her head of the haze that had been created, Talitha's eyes returned to the plank upon her lap. "This is Ezekiel. He's my...something." She let out a sigh, fingers gently smudging the paint to appear as living fur on the golden face of her handsome Aquila, her beautiful brother. Her twin in sunlight's clothing.

She turned over her shoulder to glance back into the cave where she lived with her children, and Hybrid's children, and wondered silently about them as they slept. "Yes, this is my den." For now, until she requested of Gabriel that she take over his, a home she had lived in once as a child and now desired to possess again as he was remaining inside of the guest house rather than the caverns. It was more space. It was easier for her to live there with six pups to tend to. Crimson eyes narrowed as she thought that he might deny her, but so many memories lingered there that she believed he wouldn't. After all, she was his princess.

<style type="text/css">
.talithaangel b {font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; }
.talithaangel .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.talithaangel p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.talithaangel {margin:0px auto; width:90%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... iangel.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 120px 0px 20px 40px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread