Like thieves in the night
OOC: I edited it my post a bit. But she still questions their actions.

IC: Ayasha heard Maska’s call and went, albeit reluctantly. She had wondered where Nayati went since she hadn't seen him or his family around. She just hoped that they were alright, whatever happened to them.

She listened to how the pups were the property of the Tribe and she was not happy. She wasn’t happy about the accusations that were made against the Utinas. She knew she needed to step forward and did so, asking, ”How are their pups our property? Pups should stay with their parents, not with strangers. To think otherwise, calls into question your own humanity.”

She knew that this might get her into trouble but she was still set on asking. ”How do you know that they are plotting against you? Maybe it is you and your paranoia that is threatening our peace? I know that I will not help you find innocent wolves and bring war on us when we did not ask for it. So you may go but I will not help you!” Her azure eyes were ablaze and she knew that she had multiple people behind her.

She held her head high, proud of her beliefs. ”Do you know why Nayati left? Did he leave because he did something bad or did he leave because he wanted to? The Tribe deserves to know why they should follow you in this. Why should we follow you blindly? Is this how things are done in the Great Tribe? Wolf-hunts?” She might get exiled but someone needed to ask these questions. And she was proud of her actions.

Messages In This Thread