Like thieves in the night
[html]

601w :: Pissed off Luna enters the scene ^w^

Things weren't going very well...ok not well at all. Luna had no idea about what to think, but she would remain calm. At least that was all she could do. The impotence was umbearable, and she would have much preferred to kick whoever was comitting these acts away from the tribe herself than to risk her friends. Specially Ayasha. Said pup had showed such fury at the mention of Maska, such hard feeling that seemed unfit with her pure white soul, the soul of a youth.

"Luna, but what are you going to do about it?" Questioned Kali when Luna found herself walking along the river that crossed along AniWaya. The female sighed at her companion's question as she pondered about the question. She wanted to answer to that so bad, but nothing came to her mind. That was when the medic heard a single call that made her turn in the Village's direction. With a sprint, she ran towards the direction of the calling, her speed restrained by her current two-legged form. The ghost made herself invisible as she followed the masked woman, but her presence was still noticed by the wolfess thanks to the necklace that tied them.

She did it in time to hear the announcement made by a tall man with dark robes and green markings. Maska, she guessed. A low growl emerged from her chest, which was suddenly cut off by a surprised gasp produced by Maska's words. One of the the members had supposedly committed a crime and ran away from the packlands, accompained by other two wolves and his children. The announcement was unsettling for the brunette. Had it been wrong that he brought his spawn with him during his departure? His children? And now the supposed leader was planning to attack the pack that had offered them asylum when they had needed it. With shiftey eyes, the green-eyed woman looked at him. She couldn't believe his words. After he spoke, other wolves, both familiar and unfamiliar, let their voices be heard. She moved forward in a protective way when Ayasha gave a step forward to complain about what had been said. Luckly, her outburst was stopped by her mother. A sigh of relief escaped her lips, at least her dear friend hadn't triggered an attack towards herself.

A couple of wolves agreed with Maska's plan, and when Luna turned towards the second wolf who spoke in favor of such a horrible act to frown at her, she felt a knot in her throat. Saxif had been the one to speak. Walking towards the blonde, Luna touched her arm, questioning her with her eyes. Did she wanted to make war against a clan that had helped somebody who had been her packmate? Against somebody who had suffered the unfairness of these people? "Saxif..." But her gaze didn't linger on her for much longer. Instead, she turned towards Maska. "I will not go either." She told to the supposed leader. "I think that i will be of more help if i remain here and tend to the injured ones, just as my rank dictates." Her voice was firm, and her eyes didn't show any emotion. "However, i do not agree with such a horrible disposition. War." Her voice was impronted with hatred as she spoke the last word. "Is it really necessary?" She would not help them create war and would not take part in such a horrible action. She retreated once she spoke her words, not even looking at the girl who had agreed with an act that she despised so much.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread