Like thieves in the night
[html]

OOC here!

J'adore purse his lips as the guardian rambled on at him. Oh the things he could have said to the guardian, the urge was almost to much to barge, but wise and cunning as ever, he spoke calmly, handing out respect.

'Guardian. My mate was beaten by an outsider while I was protecting the tribe, she is in no fit state to care for anybody. And the Kunikoti is caring for her, leaving my children alone. As much as I wish I could allow myself freely to join you in the raid, I fear that the members for the other pack will escape the raid and target here in retaliation. They obviously have no morals stealing pups from this tribe, so what is to stop them from coming here if the raiders are focussing on the targetted pack? My home is not far from the borders, I can easily leave my children with my mate and the healer and protect the borders, that is what my rank calls for. But if you wish for me to join in with the raid, I will do my duty for the tribe. I have already failed my mate once, and if the raid will prove that I am a worthy mate and tribes member, I will join you'.

He didn't want to go with them, but he didn't want to loose face within the tribe either, or be exiled. The Guardian's words had hit hard, causing J'adore to respond with a long winded reply but never the less everything about wanting to join in was a lie.

<style>
.jadore-d01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-d01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-d01 b {color:#0B0903; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-d01 {background-color:#FFE473; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#332C10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.jadore-d01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread