With the Spirits to Guide Me
[html]

Change in plans, so I PP'd the ending. Tlantli gets scared of Zera'im, gets angry because of that fear, sends Zera'im away. The end. <3

mall-caps;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;letter-spacing:4px;">THE SPARK OF DAWN

Fire eyes widened as more words flowed forth, clearing the haze and pulling it close all at the same time, and Tlantli (in her state of vocabulary-drugged thought) tried to comprehend all that was being said. She spoke to spirits. A ghost talker. A shaman. A woman of magic, and a woman of darkness and a woman with power. Someone who should be feared. Someone who spoke to those beyond. The dead. Souls. Tlantli's body pulled away, gaze hardening on the face of the creature before her. What monster had come to them? What demon?

The argument on the side of the Crone, brash words and vile comments, ensued for long moments until the witch fae turned her back on the Thistle Kingdom. Perhaps it had been a poor decision on the mind of the golden creature, to turn away the powerful shaman that might have been, but fear wracked the mind of the Kimaris. Fear of the unknown, fear of Gods. Fear. This same fear colored her views of her half-brother, the devout, and now this collie woman who left their borders for the world outside.

What mistake had she made?

<style>
.ns01 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}
.ns01-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:left;}
.ns01 p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.ns01 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns01 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread