Cowards, the lot of them.
[html]

OOC Stuff

Fear lanced through Liliana as she saw the anger in Leon’s eyes. She curled up closer to one of the stalls as he threw a punch at the door and cringed as he came closer, she couldn’t defend herself from him and if he hurt her then she was sure she’d die, just like her father, but his voice was soothing, amost helpless as she felt. She looked up at him her brown eyes still fearful, but she let down her guard only slightly.

“I- I need to get to my mate, I need to get home.”

The thought of what happened to her family scared her, what if they went to her home, took her children, what if they hurt them, hurt Nayati? She was scared, for her family, for their future...

“I wouldn’t train the horses for war...”

SHe finally answered the last bit of his question, then looked down at her scratched arms.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread