This Batch is yours
[html]

OOC here!

Of course.... the coin had to laugh in their faces just before it rolled under the counter. She had seen the gleam of the human head before it went under and she hit her head on the side of the counter..... disappointed.... but for only a few seconds. The repeat of her dirty words came from her cousin and she grinned. It was contagious!

“Welll that was fun, how about we try again, theres more in that box over there, bigger ones too.”

She said wagging her tail. She rarely got to play, and this was quite the game. She was not one to be actually interested in shiny things either, but hte engravins in it were what had interested her, up to the point of the coin falling, then the chase had been the best part of the girls day. She looked around getting distracted again and found an old plastic bowl, even a metal one.... but that one had rust on it. Then there were boxes which had once held the edibles that were now gone, rotted away or eaten by another animal.

“Wow this is great! Look at this, I could use this for my souos!”

Eclipse picked up a wooden spoon. It was the one that got her interested in coming into the store. She looked on a counter and then grinned. Yes! It was a rolling pin!

“I think i can find what I need here, wow! So much treasure! I’m surprised no one took it all!”

She said, the coins long forgotten now.

<style type="text/css">
.tree_04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tree_04 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tree_04 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tree_04 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4200/tree01.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Noelle [/html]

Messages In This Thread