This Batch is yours
[html]

Word Count: 394

Her chocolate-colored fingers pried once more at the gap into which the coin had disappeared. They were too thick to go far enough to even touch the coin. Oh well, it had been fun while it lasted. The girl's bi-toned gaze flickered to her cousin and she shrugged, a "oh well!" kind of feeling about the whole situation. It had been fun, sure, but there was no way they were getting the coin out. At least they wouldn't be able to get the coin out without busting up the counter. That sounded like a lot of work. Work wasn't really big on Melee's list of things to do when she had the choice, the coin wasn't worth that much to her. Besides - as she soon learned - there were more of the coins to be had! "Let's get them! We can get lots of them rolling all at once!" she replied energetically, excited at the prospect of having multiple coins to chase. They could make a game of who managed to catch the most or something!

As they turned around to head toward the box that had contained the coins, though, her cousin got distracted by some other items. More useful items that could actually be brought home and utilized. Eclipse seemed particularly delighted. This was probably due to her rank, which was related to the garden. Which reminded Melee... "I was going to ask you about your garden... are there any specific plants that you want or need? I've been collecting some seeds lately, just for myself, but I wasn't sure if the pack needed specific ones too." she inquired, her ears rose, wondering if she would be able to assist her cousin in the tending of the garden. Though this was not the rank that she aimed to gain, she was always willing to help others with their own tasks.

Stepping around the boxes, she poked around in some of the dusty remnants of the bakery until she found something that interested her. It was a kitchen gadget with a handle and several layers of overlapping curved metal at the bottom. If she had been human, she would have known it was a "whisk." The metal was slightly rusted, but not too badly. She held it up for Eclipse to see. "What's this?" she asked, wondering if her family member knew.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread