This Batch is yours
[html]

WC: 400! OOC: Lol might have to hit Eclipse over the head with that baking paddle :3

Eclipse was happy to have someone to play with, though she was older, that didn’t matter to Eclipse.... she always had older playmates since she could remember. She would have been happy to grab a whole handful and drop the coins on the ground, if not for her distraction. As she started looking at all the wonderful gadgets Melee asked about Eclipse’s garden. She looked up and nodded.

“Yeah, i’m learning how to make spices and herbs to put in with our food, even vegitables but I don’t got enough of those yet and I think I have ta plant those in spring. But if you want I can help you plant your seeds. My garden isn’t just for me, we can make it bigger and plant your stuff too.”

She said, taking a hold of a bread paddle, the thing was enormous, about the size of her head. She twirled it around in her hands, it was heavy and she dropped it, jumping back so it didn’t hit her feet. She didn’t pick it up because the item that Melee held in her hand was by far more interesting!

“Oh I’ve seen these, and I learned about them in some books. They are beaters, you use them like this!”

She grabbed an old rusty bowl, they were all rusty as they were made of metal, and with careful hands she held the bowl in one hand and whisked at thin air with the other.

“It’s to mix things up. Especially eggs, because the yolk is thick and it tasts better mixed in with the rest.

Yes she was taking the knowledge off of the book but also putting in her own little twist, she was still young and didn’t know entirely everything about the stuff she was going to use for the rest of her life, but she did have the rest of her life to find out. Wow there was so much stuff here. She handed her cousin back the beater as her eye caught a rolling pin. It was too old to be used, the roller didn’t roll anymore as the inside got water damage, but it looked just like the pictures.

“Wow, I could probably find someone to make something like this for me, that would help me a lot!”

<style>
.eclipse-gummy2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eclipse-gummy2 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.eclipse-gummy2 b {color:#82b35a; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.eclipse-gummy2 {background-color:#ffee86; background-image:url(http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/9132 ... gummy2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px dotted #6a0106; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#662310; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread