This Batch is yours
[html]

Word Count: 500

Awww lol, she's so cute.

It made sense that the garden wasn't solely for Eclipse's pleasure and Melee swayed her ears in silent apology if her implication otherwise had offended. She swayed her tail appreciatively. It was good to know that she could be useful and that the pack might be able to use her seeds. Although she was definitely going to keep some of them to herself in her apartment. There were some that she specifically wanted for herself and for her own purposes. Of course if anyone else needed them, she would be happy to give them some of her plants. "I will have to bring my seeds by sometime, then. A lot of them are from some weird plants, though, so I really don't know what they do. I just thought that it might be fun to watch them grow. Hopefully they don't kill other plants." the last thing that she wanted to do was to mess up the garden. That would be the opposite of her plan to be helpful and it would be bad if the pack had no medicine during the colder seasons Seasons that were fast approaching.

As the Soulstorm wolf picked up the bread paddle, she watched with keen bi-toned eyes. Interested as it collided with the floor and didn't shatter or even crack. Melee pressed the whisk end of the whisk against the palm of her bad hand, watching as it pressed flat and then sprang back against her hand. It was an interesting mechanism, she thought, though she couldn't think of its purpose. Amid all of the other cooking utensils, she thought it wouldn't have a high level of use. Everything else she had seen made sense, but this whisk was baffling her. Until Eclipse came over to explain, whisking the whisk out of Melee's hands and demonstrating its usefulness. The Soul female tried to imagine it beating into the eggs as they slipped and slid off of the metal rings. She wasn't sure why an egg would need to be mixed into a goop instead of its separate parts, but that was the way to do it if it was needed. It was either that or using claws.

Taking it back, she kept playing with it against her free palm. As Eclipse found yet another interesting baking utensil, Melee lurked over her cousin's shoulder to see what it was. A rolling pin. For making more complicated food than cooked meat, perhaps it would be helpful. Especially if Eclipse was adding spices to things. "I bet someone could make one for you. Or maybe fix that one somehow." she remarked in return, peering at the rolling pin and wondering why it was messed up. Perhaps Saul or Gideon or another Ichikan knew how to fix it. Melee certainly didn't, she didn't have a lot of training in many areas. Her best bet would be Saul, but that was mostly because she thought Saul was more likely to have metal/rolling pin working experience in her opinionn.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread