This Batch is yours
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: Out of character text here.

Eclipse smiled at Melee for her suggestion. Unknown seeds were questionable, but Eclipse could experiment and find out what they were if she really wanted to. She nodded;

“Yeah I’d like that. It would be like a surprise. Kinda like the flower seeds Razekiel gave me for my initiation task!”

She said excited a bit by the thought itself. maybe they could make a separate garden for them, that way they wouldn’t hurt the plants she wanted to grow. After returrning the beater and picking up the roller she was even more excited. She wanted to bounce off the walls with her discovery. Maybe someone could fix it. Saul seemed the best, he was like the jack of all trades after all.

“Yeah i’ll keep this to show Saul or someone. Maybe it can be fixed.”

Eclipse nodded. She turned her attention to her cousin, her curiousity satisfied and her excitement abating a little. Smiling she asked.

“Did you come to town for any reason? Maybe we can find something you might like!”

She said. She could clearly see that Melee wasn’t partial to the cooking wares, thought she showed curiousity and interest, it just wasn’t the same with the other girl. Eclipse was sure to help Melee out if she needed it, even though she had no idea why Melee was here in the first place

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread