This Batch is yours
[html]

Word Count: 378

Melee knew it might not be wise to put in strange plants with the rest of the pack's garden. If they turned out to be murderous weeds then they could harm some of the plants that the pack really needed. For instance, if Eclipse was planting some important medicinal plants for the pack and Melee's "just for fun" plants went over there and choked them out... it wouldn't be good for the winter. Maybe the stranger seeds would be better off growing in pots or something within the Soul girl's room. At least then all they could potentially harm would be her own stash of strange plants. Maybe they wouldn't even grow at all. Though Eclipse seemed less concerned, really, which relieved Melee. "Great! I'll bring them by, then, and we can either toss em or plant em." depending on what the specialized gardener thought about each one, they could make that decision together.

Eclipse seemed ridiculously excited by the prospect of getting the roller fixed. Her energy was infectious and Melee grinned as well, bouncing on her own heels in delight. They had found something fun and new! It made her want to find something new and fun to add to her own collection of oddities. Melee moved around her cousin and peered curiously into a corner of the bakery. Nothing really interested her, though. Certainly nothing had interested her as much as Eclipse was interested in the roller. It just wasn't her interest area, really. The girl was unfamiliar with the uses of most of the objects that she had seen, except from what Eclipse had told her.

At the question from her cousin, she grinned gratefully. "I didn't come here for a specific reason, but I was kind of looking for pots to plant in. I guess some of these might work for that." she pondered, poking around in the baking ware. Too much of it seemed to have holes or cracks, though. Which would cause the potting soil to just fall out. That would completely defeat the purpose of planting things in them, after all. The girl looked over at Eclipse. "Maybe there's another store or something nearby with some?" she thought out loud, looking over thoughtfully to see what the other female thought.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread