This Batch is yours
[html]

Word Count: 348

Melee continued to poke around at the bowls in the bakery for a few moments, hopeful that there might be a good pot sitting around somewhere. Before she had done too much more exploring, though, Eclipse agreed to head off to somewhere else. She sent one final glance around the room, then headed for the door. The fresh air made her smile, enjoying the smell and the warm feeling of the sun's rays against her face. It was nice to be out and about with her cousin. Already they had a good time and at least Eclipse had found something fun to bring home. Even if Melee didn't find anything for the day, it had been a day well spent by all accounts. That was what mattered in the end.

As they headed down the street, she was on the lookout for a good place to peek into and look for interesting items. Although she was half-intending to look for the pots, she wouldn't mind finding something else that had an interesting look either. Maybe something to put on her wall or on the floor of her apartment. She hadn't really made much effort to decorate as of yet, it would be nice to have something cool to display. The girl doubted that anything pretty was still left in the abandoned city, though. Surely someone had scavenged most of those things long ago for their own purposes.

When Eclipse asked her about moving there, Melee nodded. "Yep, came over when the packs merged. I'm still kinda getting used to all of the cultural differences... I mean, there's all these new ranks and stuff, it gets confusing sometimes." she remarked. Usually she just asked what a person's job was rather than their rank. Since everyone was on an even playing field, it wasn't like the rank name mattered that much anyway. "What about you? I remember you were in Dahlia with us for a while, weren't you?" she thought that Eclipse had been born into her previous pack, but it was hard to keep track of these things sometimes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread