This Batch is yours
[html]

WC: 311 OOC: it's not the best i'm sorry ; ;

Eclipse was looking for just the pots, though her eyes did wander to a store here or there that caught her attention, but only for a short time. She listened as Melee spoke, Eclipse kind of wished that she had stayed just to experience the move itself, but at that time she was probably wandering on her own, though having a “Family” here or there when she got hungry or felt unsafe.

“Yeah, but I left after my dad did. I went to find him at first but then I don't know... I never gave up looking for him, but I wasn't really trying either.”

She had always been a daddy's girl so when she'd left she didn't think about the impact it would have on her mother, and she might never know, she hadn't seen her for so many months, and though it still hurt thinking about her parents, especially after someone told her Conor was gone, she was trying to accept that they would never come back. Her eyes caught a store that might have gardening tools and more. It was hard to tell, and Eclipse peeked in. There was definitely old stuff in there. Looking at Melee she smiled.

“I think we found some gardening stuff, even think there's stuff uncle Saul could use!”

She said, as there were a bunch of tools laying here and there and they looked like tools. She'd only seen Saul really working on fixing up the buildings, but she didn't really know what he did. She'd assumed that was her uncle's job, to build and fix things. She turned to Melee to see if the girl wanted t o explore a little. She was sure to check later anyway any type of tool that could help the girl with her own projects was quite welcome.

<style type="text/css">
.tree_04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tree_04 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tree_04 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tree_04 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4200/tree01.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Noelle [/html]

Messages In This Thread