This Batch is yours
[html]

Word Count » 256 :: OOC: Playing music with gravel ....ECLIPSE IS SILLY

Melee's question made the girl think back on her meeting with the mean man she'd met earlier, the words he had told her still went through her head as though they were spoken to her only seconds before, in a way she believed him, but she didn't want to, because that meant she would never see him again. Looking up at Melee with sad eyes she shook her head.

“No, I don't think he'll ever come back.”

Then she smiled though still sad, she wanted to reassure Melee she still was happy.

“I still have everyone else, I mean, Saul is like a dad to me, and Naryu she's been teaching me stuff. Everyone is helpful so I don't have to thnk about him often.”

The girl said, they stopped and she let the other girl go before her. This was definitely a paradise for a gardener, and as she was learning to be one she was quite taken aback. She was about to speak of having something to carry everything in when she heard gravel falling to the ground. Eclipse looked and Melee was pulling it out from a pot she'd found. Grinning the girl moved over to help her, taking some in both hands and letting it fall to the ground, listening to the odd thumps they made when they hit the floor. It was almost a tune of sorts. Smiling she did it again, seeing if Melee got the idea of the possibilities this could turn into.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread