wild thing
[html]
Word Count → ::

It was the law of the wild that prevented him from dropping his stance. Ezekiel was a beast made from the forest, but he was one that had the instincts of a wolf—and so he welcomed the submission and settled, tail swishing behind him. Amber eyes took in the shape of the child, and despite his coloring and skull-size, it was remarkable how much of him looked coyote. That was not simply age either; he was too lean, too sharp.

Without moving from his spot, Ezekiel flicked one large ear dismissively. “I don’t suppose you noticed the borders, then,” he said, and while his face was stern his voice was full of humor. One corner of his mouth pulled back, revealing ivory-yellow teeth. He might have looked a fright if not for the amusement he found out of the situation—something severely lacking in his life since the incident with Halo. Of course, how often did a gray yearling fall flat on his face? No one in Inferni would dare let themselves be seen in such a manner.

<style>
.zkrvn-table {background-color:#;border:0px solid black;font-family:GARAMOND, serif;font-size:12px;color:#aa0000;letter-spacing:.4px;word-spacing:.4px;line-height:16px;width:100%;text-align:justify;background-position:top left;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:10px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4xkTQ.png);margin:0 auto;margin-top:5px;}
.zkrvn-extra {padding:0px;padding-left:15px;}
.zkrvn-wc {font-weight:bold;color:#fff;font-size:14px; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em #000; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zkrvn-ooc {font-weight:normal;color:#fff;font-size:11px; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em #000; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zkrvn-inner {border:1px solid black;margin:0px auto;background-color:transparent;border-radius:3px;-moz-border-radius:3px;-webkit-border-radius:3px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ivGER.png);background-repeat:repeat;background-position:top left;font-size:14px;color:#000000;margin:0px 0px 0px 50px;width:70%;text-align:justify;padding:10px;}
.zkrvn-inner p {text-indent:10px;}
.zkrvn-inner b {color:#fff; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zkrvn-copy {text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread