wild thing
[html]
Word Count → :: I figure another reply each and we can get Max into the clan Smile

Half-monster? For a man with little romantic vision, the idea was a thick one. He frowned and opened his mouth, but was cut off as the child began leaping away. Ezekiel growled under his breath and wheeled, but his wounds made him slow and he missed the boy by inches. It was with a coyote’s quick trot he hurried after the pale boy, and he caught up to him at the rocks. A rabbit; that’s what the boy had been chasing.

Frustrated, the Aquila’s expression had soured. “Max,” he said sternly, sounding very much like his father. “You’re not allowed to just run around in here. These are clan lands; you have to be a member in order to stay here.” Something the child had mentioned caused Ezekiel’s face to soften with slight confusion. “Did you say your family turned into badgers?” What an odd idea.

<style>
.zkrvn-table {background-color:#;border:0px solid black;font-family:GARAMOND, serif;font-size:12px;color:#aa0000;letter-spacing:.4px;word-spacing:.4px;line-height:16px;width:100%;text-align:justify;background-position:top left;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:10px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4xkTQ.png);margin:0 auto;margin-top:5px;}
.zkrvn-extra {padding:0px;padding-left:15px;}
.zkrvn-wc {font-weight:bold;color:#fff;font-size:14px; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em #000; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zkrvn-ooc {font-weight:normal;color:#fff;font-size:11px; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em #000; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zkrvn-inner {border:1px solid black;margin:0px auto;background-color:transparent;border-radius:3px;-moz-border-radius:3px;-webkit-border-radius:3px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ivGER.png);background-repeat:repeat;background-position:top left;font-size:14px;color:#000000;margin:0px 0px 0px 50px;width:70%;text-align:justify;padding:10px;}
.zkrvn-inner p {text-indent:10px;}
.zkrvn-inner b {color:#fff; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zkrvn-copy {text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread