wild thing
[html]
Word Count → ::

The Aquila found the whole story rather fantastic. If he had been smarter, like his sister, he might have read through the poetry and found the meaning. Ezekiel was a savage thing and wild at heart, and so he could not hold onto pretty ideas. One thing was certain to him though; Max was not a wolf. In his pelt, yes, but not in his body (though this was large, as Ezekiel’s own). Besides, he wanted to get deeper into this whole “monster” story.

“Something like that,” he began. “We’re warriors here, Max. If you want to stay, you’ll need to be a warrior too. But you look strong,” the coyote went on, shifting his red paws and flicking his tail cat-like behind him. “So if you follow me, I’ll make sure you’re prepared for anything. Even giants.” A coyote’s wide smile broke across his face, and he nodded to the area behind him. Without waiting for an answer, he turned. “Come on, I’ll show you around and we’ll try and scare you up some food. You’re awfully skinny,” came the comment over one broad shoulder, and with that Ezekiel had begun trotting towards one of the well-worn paths.

<style>
.zkrvn-table {background-color:#;border:0px solid black;font-family:GARAMOND, serif;font-size:12px;color:#aa0000;letter-spacing:.4px;word-spacing:.4px;line-height:16px;width:100%;text-align:justify;background-position:top left;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:10px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4xkTQ.png);margin:0 auto;margin-top:5px;}
.zkrvn-extra {padding:0px;padding-left:15px;}
.zkrvn-wc {font-weight:bold;color:#fff;font-size:14px; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em #000; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zkrvn-ooc {font-weight:normal;color:#fff;font-size:11px; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em #000; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zkrvn-inner {border:1px solid black;margin:0px auto;background-color:transparent;border-radius:3px;-moz-border-radius:3px;-webkit-border-radius:3px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ivGER.png);background-repeat:repeat;background-position:top left;font-size:14px;color:#000000;margin:0px 0px 0px 50px;width:70%;text-align:justify;padding:10px;}
.zkrvn-inner p {text-indent:10px;}
.zkrvn-inner b {color:#fff; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zkrvn-copy {text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread