Happy Reunion
[html]

*cuddles* / Word Count: 511 (5 points)

Shiloh didn't really have anything to do until someone showed up and she would be able to ask about her brothers. The bored face crept across her face as she sat tall up top of Eavan. She wouldn't mind working on something to keep her busy while she waited, though surely it wouldn't take too long for someone to hear Lewis' howl and make their way over to them. She didn't like waiting and crossed her arms as she kept her cerulean gaze wandering around the lands. Lewis noticed her look, though there was not much that he could do about it. She was just going to have to wait until someone came by to talk.

The she wolf's ears moved up as she thought she heard something coming in their direction. It was nice to see that the wolves of this new pack were swift with their responses. She fixed up her hair and made herself presentable for whoever it was that was coming. Her orbs remained focused on the direction that the one was coming from. She noticed a figure coming into view, though couldn't quite make out who it was until he was closer. She could not believe what she was seeing. It was her brother Saul who had heard her friend's call. This day couldn't have gotten better. If Saul was here then that meant that Gideon had to be here too. Why would the siblings ever be apart? A warm smile came to her face as she gaze down to her brother. "Saul, it's so wonderful to see you again. I've missed you, Gideon, and Ascher."

Lewis stretched out his hand and offered to help Shiloh down from her horse. She gently took his hand and slid down from the saddle. She then turned her attention back to her broher as he began to ask her what she had been doing since she was lost in the snow storm. She gently recrossed her arms as she began to answer. "After I got lost in the snowstorm, Lewis found me and took me back to his pack. It was nice there, though I missed you all too much and had to come back. He joined me and wanted to see my home." The wolf dog gave a small bow, his gaze on the other male. "It's a pleasure to meet you Saul. Shiloh spoke often of you and her other brothers." As he raised his body back up, the girl looked over her brother. She could smell the horses on him and wasn't going to get any of that on her. "So what have you been up to Saul? How are Gideon and Ascher? I assume they are here with you too."

As the two siblings caught up, Lewis made his way over to Eavan and led her to his side. He gently pat the horse on her neck as he soon returned his gaze to the male. So far he seemed like a really nice wolf. He could not wait to meet the princess' other siblings.

<style>
.shilohlily .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shilohlily p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shilohlily b {color:#e493bb; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.shilohlily {background-image:url(http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/7049/s ... ytable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-color: #6c5042; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #42272a; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ececec; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #3a2b32; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:368px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 270px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread