Happy Reunion
[html]

-cuddles-

He could see her, trying to assess the situation. Saul wasnt sure what he thought at the current moment in time, other than gratitude to the male for taking in his sister when he was sure they had sustained damage to their homes as all of Nova Scotia had. He was busy in the background now, sorting out the horse that Shiloh had bought back with her. He took the time to properly look at her then, make note of how much smaller she was, but how much she'd grown. There were rather a few embarrassing places that Saul averted his gaze, most noticeably at her growing chest. There were some things he didnt need to see and he was, in some way, glad that they had not been around each other in the first stages of their puberty. It would have been awkward enough with the hormones flying, let alone not being able to treat his sister in the same way. Instead he focussed on her eyes, how like Ascher's they were. In their life, they had perhaps spent four months together as four siblings, and that was stretched out far between gaps of long separation. It wasn't fair, but that was the way it was.

Her most graciousness agreed that that conversation was better digestible when they were more comfotable and settled. There was no doubt in Saul's mind that she was going to live with them- she would have Apartment Three opposite Gideon and Nayru. He chuckled softly as the thought of the two, although there was a tinge of sadness that Shiloh had missed the mateship ceremony and the harvest festival. It had been great to see everyone out in force and with only a few members missing from their celebrations. It was gone now and there was nothing he could do about it. But she would be here for Melee and Range's first birthday and everything else besides. "Yes, that would be better. Although you should probably know that you missed Gideon and Nayru's wedding... it was sweet." He said softly, telling her that she had a sister in law now. Then again, Nayru had always been like a sister in law for most of their lives. It had been Gideon who she had always been closest to, but she'd been a near constant figure in their lives since they'd come to Dahlia.

She listened with a soft expression on her face as he spoke of Ascher. The youngest brother, while still older than Shiloh, was always the more fragile of the four and the fact that he remained missing was weighing heavily on the eldest's shoulders. "Its okay Shi, its not your fault. I hope he's safe too." He stated simply, although the worry lines were already beginning to form. In his mind, he had seen Shiloh and Ascher together, helping each other. But now Shiloh had returned without him, the image of Ascher, lost and alone in the wild, would plague him for weeks. Green eyes darkened softly as his sister sassed him, a common occurance when they were little. Still, she couldnt have known the thougths behind the words- he had been shocked that she'd returned simply because nobody else had. Conor had not returned, Dreyrugr had not return, since Eclipse's birth, Bris had been as a ghost and now she was gone too. Saul had come to realise that once family left, it wasnt going to come back. Shiloh was here to prove that wrong. "Perhaps I shall explain my reasons at the house?"

He said, before listening to her once more. He grinned softly towards his sister. Not only did he had a good place to live- he had a whole apartment just for her. And since there was a second bedroom in all of the apartments, Lewis would be able to stay with her if he wished. "My adopted daughter Wretch and I found an apartment building on our first morning in Ichika. I named it Cerne Rise and have been fixing it up ever since. We all moved in there about a week after we found it and have been doing what we can to return it to its former glory. There's a few extra apartments that dont have owners yet... one is yours." It was a simple enough concept in his mind. He'd deliberately chosen the apartments because of their number of rooms- he always hoped that his siblings would return to claim them one day.

word count → 000 ;; image © Fir0002/Flagstaffotos ;; table by lin
<style>
.saul-owlooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.saul-owlcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.saul-owl p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-owl b {color:#D1C2B9; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #5C4633; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.saul-owl {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#5C4633; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.saul-owlinner{background-color:#9D7C5E; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... aulbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread