Happy Reunion
[html]

Not sure why I'm needed, but here I am! Big Grin Slight PP, because Raz likes to hug people without their permission. Feel free to beat him. XD

He heard the summoning, announcing howl but did not make a great rush to answer it; there were so many able to respond to visitors and accept any potential joiners that Razekiel often had to remind himself to find more important, leader-y things to do that others probably weren't supposed to. Had the call been anxious or commanding, the coyote might have attended to it more promptly, but only at a leisurely and curious pace from his hut did he start out. Along the way Lark appeared, the stallion lending his spine to the coyote temporarily and together they trotted out after the sound.

By the time he appeared, however, Razekiel seemed to have almost completely forgotten the point of his little mission. Holding onto the stallion with only his knees, Razekiel swung his guitar over his chest and started playing and chanting, his enthusiasm and wretchedly loud voice undaunted by its consequent tunelessness.

"Well, hello!" he exclaimed when pausing enough to see them; immediately he noticed the joy in Saul's eyes and the comfort level of the stranger's. He swept off the horse in once quick movement, flipping the guitar onto his back before walking up and quite blatantly wrapping his arms around the stranger in a wide-grinning embrace. "Saul, my man, who is this lovely daisy I see? Wait, wait, don't tell me—" he jumped back, slapping hands over his cheeks, "—you're related, right?! Fallen from the same apple tree, yeah?!"

<style>
.razboatsooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.razboatscred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.razboats p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.razboats b {color:#883E4A; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #B93B45; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.razboats {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B93B45; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.razboatsinner{background-color:#FE9E2A; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... zocean.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 105px 0px; border:1px solid #883E4A; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread