Happy Reunion
[html]

Sorry again for the mix up Lin XD / Word Count: 609 (5 points)

Shiloh watched her brother as he looked over to Lewis and then back to her. She noticed him looking over her, good to keep his eyes away from the more private areas of her body. Now that his eyes stopped looking over her, she was able to look and see just how much taller her brother had gotten. She was so much smaller compared to him and sometimes wished she could grow as big as him. She was sure that her other brothers would look like Saul, much taller. Why did she have to be cursed to be the smallest one in her family? Perhaps it was a fair trade that they treat her with so much respect if she had to deal with being the smallest. She smirked at the idea, though didn't want to share it. She would keep in to herself and bring it up if the right time ever came up.

Saul then began to mention that she had missed her brother's wedding. She could not believe that she had waited so long and now to find out she had missed something important in her brother's life. "Really? I can't believe I missed it. I'll have to see Gideon later and congradulate him. Perhaps I'll be able to meet the she wolf coming into our family as well when I see him." She wondered if she would also get a gift for them too. Gideon didn't seem like the romantic kind whenever she was with him and perhaps she would be able to make something for the lucky she wolf. Perhaps a nice flower necklace like the one she wore would be the perfect gift to give.

The cream she wolf didn't care much for the reasons that Saul brought up his statement. She just could not believe the reaction she had gotten from him. She didn't want to think that she would never return back here, even though Lewis' pack was very kind to her. She had missed her family so much and was greatful that her new friend had come back with her. Her ears moved up as he mentioned about the apartments, though more so at the fact that her brother had adopted someone to be his daughter. Their family was ever expanding and it was nice. She would like to meet her new niece. Hopefully she would be better than the active Melee. She gave a small nod to her brother as he mentioned there were apartments with no owners. It would be the perfect place for her to stay. "Thank you Saul. Why don't you lead the way and we'll pick on out for me."

She was ready to go, though it looked like there was one thing that distracted them from going. It was someone she had never seen before. He had a dark coat with a light under belly, as well as a deep red marking on his face. She didn't mind meeting someone new, though was not pleased that he thought it was alright to just come up and hug her. She raised her arms away from him as she snorted a bit. "Excuse me? Who do you think you are hugging me without asking?" He then turned his attention to Saul, guessing that she and the taller male were related. She just kept her arms crossed as she stared at the darker male.

<style>
.shilohlily .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shilohlily p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shilohlily b {color:#e493bb; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.shilohlily {background-image:url(http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/7049/s ... ytable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-color: #6c5042; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #42272a; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ececec; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #3a2b32; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:368px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 270px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread