Happy Reunion
[html]

meh, raz is here now, no worries! <33

The siblings sized each other, careful to stay away from inappropriate areas. For a moment he thought of Melee and Wretch. What was it going to be like when they started growing in places that were not appropriate for a father and uncle to look at. Wretch might not be biologically his but she was his daughter in every other way. She'd been with him since she was just a few months old and there was nothing holding back the bond that the two had created. For a long time, Saul was the only person Wretch spoke to, let alone interacted with. Things like that always created a strong and lasting bond. But he had no idea how to deal with females he cared for going through puberty. Perhaps a simpler, don't look and don't ask would be a better approach, but it was difficult alongside his role as healer. He knew at one point, he would be called to the bedside of a mother in labour and everything would be laid bare then. Until then, he would just have to make sure he gave them all the privacy they needed.

Green eyes watched disappointed graze over his sisters procelaine face at the thought of missing Gideon's wedding. It was such a shame she hadnt thought to come home just a few days before. But there was nothing they could do and Saul was certain that Gideon had already forgiven both of their lost siblings for not being there. It wasnt their fault and there was no blame to be had. Shiloh spoke then, saying she would have to track down Gideon later. Saul intended to put her and Lewis in Apartment three, which was right across the hall from Gideon and Nayru. He was sure they would be able to catch up quickly. He smiled softly as he thought of Nayru, before looking back to his sister. "You remember Nayru? Just a little bit older than us, I'm sure you met her back in Dahlia." He said, knowing full well his sister knew who Nayru was. Still, if she wanted to get properly acquainted with Nayru, she was free to do as she wished.

He should have expected Razekiel to turn up, although the red face coyote knew perfectly well that there were a handful of members in Ichika who could accept members into their family. Still, he couldnt have known that Lewis' howl had already been answered, there was never really any way to tell. However, the male came trotting up on the roan horse that Saul was certain liked nobody but Razekiel, a guitar in hands, singing away to himself. Saul almost laughed at the image, glancing from the singing leader to the white rocks lacing the borders. Their flowers were growing strong, although they needed a bit of nurturing before they would truely mark the borders with sight. Razekiel spoke quickly, dismounting and gripping Shiloh tightly in an embrace. Green eyes widened in shock and his stomach turned softly. Shiloh was more than likely to flip at this flippant sharing of bodily germs, which Saul had no doubt Razekiel was covered in them. He spoke, asking who Shiloh was, before dramatically announcing that they were related. Saul nodded, waiting to speak. Before he could utter a word, his sisters indignant tones escaped into the air.

Compared to the fits he'd seen her throw, these words were tame. He was very surprised that she hadnt tried to brush away any debris or dirt from her coat. Perhaps Lewis's pack had taught her a bit about manners, or maybe she'd been in the wilderness too long to care for the dirt on her coat. He severly doubted it. Looking between the two as Razekiel backed off, Saul let out the breath he'd been holding. "Excuse my sister Razekiel. This is Shiloh, my only sister and her companion Lewis, who she's been staying with since February. Shi, this is Razekiel, one of the leaders of Ichika no Ho-en. I was just about to get to the Creed and the task when you arrived, so I'm sorry for wasting your time!" He said, letting him know that he was sorry he'd come out here to find someone else dealing with it. He looked down to Shiloh, before starting to speak.

"Repeat after me Shiloh, and then I'll do Lewis. I am a Stormbringer, I am an Ichikan. I seek love in my heart, knowledge in my mind, and wisdom in my spirit. I will love my fellow Ichikans and know them as family to the fullest I can; I will devote myself to my duties and learn from my work and the work of others; I will try my best to embrace all walks of life, faith and love. I understand that if I devote myself to love, knowledge and wisdom I will learn my path to true personal happiness, and find my place in the circle of life." He spoke each sentence clearly, pausing to allow her to respond in kind. Once she was done, he turned to Lewis, beckoning him forward and repeating the process with him. He repeated the Creed back to Saul with a polite formalness which Saul smiled towards.

"Welcome to Ichika, Shiloh and Lewis. I have a task for you both to complete- I would like you both to catch three fish from the ocean and present them to three members of Ichika in a gesture of friendship. You should take another member of Ichika with you, and perhaps you could present a fish you catch to them." He said, knowing his sister was going to find it hard but also knowing that it would do her good. He glanced back at Razekiel, unsure of whether the male wished to stick around or not. Then again, Shiloh had already expressed the need to rest and catch up with her brother, so Saul spoke once more. "Perhaps on our way through Dahlia Valley, we could drop your horse off at the Ranch and continue on home?" He said, waiting for Shiloh to accept or reject his offer. They were fast running out of stall at the front of the barn and Saul was already planning to fix the back of the barn. He just needed some willing helpers is all.

word count → 000 ;; image © Fir0002/Flagstaffotos ;; table by lin
<style>
.saul-owlooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.saul-owlcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.saul-owl p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-owl b {color:#D1C2B9; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #5C4633; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.saul-owl {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#5C4633; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.saul-owlinner{background-color:#9D7C5E; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... aulbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread