Happy Reunion
[html]

Accepting you now so you can start your initiation task thread and other stuff, but let's still finish this up Big Grin 'Tis a good thread. Unless you guys prompt Raz to stay, he'll be gone after this post. I don't care either way. Smile

The Seiryu did not retract in shame, did not bow his head nor tuck his face away in embarrassment; when wrestled away by the Dawnrunner, he only backed up with a skip in his step and laughed heartily, entirely undaunted by the entire reaction. Not all were as loving as he, this he knew, but the man held an inner hope that his own optimism and free spirit would somehow rub off on others. Ichika was a place to relax and share in one another's' kindness and love in peace, and Razekiel could only hope this Shiloh would open up to the same with time. Considering the kindness of her brother, the Seiryu believed she was fully able.

"Hahahaha," he gurgled, waving his hands a little as he stepped back with a wide, earnest grin. "Peace, my lily, peace. Namaste, man, namaste! Welcome to Ichika!"

Though undaunted despite being shrugged away, the man knew he had stumbled into a reunion of sorts, and already had not quite made himself welcome. His a shrug of his own shoulders and a kindly smile, the man whistled to the side and was soon joined once again by Lark. "Ichika is a place of peace and love, my lily," he said, hoisting himself over the blue roan's back with some help from the stallion, "and I would be real jazzed to help you find it. Give me a holler if you need some help fishin', yeah?"

And with a chuckle, he started away.

image © Sean R @ Flickr ; table by lin
<style>
.razloveooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.razlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.razlove p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.razlove b {color:#9A4D4F; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.razlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B05155; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:445px;}
.razloveinner{background-color:#DBDBDB; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... overaz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #5A6852; width:445px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread