Happy Reunion
[html]

Word Count: 705 (7 points)

Shiloh still could not believe she had missed her brother's wedding. She wished she had known ahead of time and would have been able to return home sooner. She blamed herself for wanting to stay in Lewis' pack for a little longer and now she was paying for it, htough her brother did mention a name that was familiar to her. Nayru was one of the old members of Dahilia de Mai as well. She hoped she too was doing well with the new life in this pack. She nodded to him as she spoke. "Yeah I remember her. Is she doing well?" Come to think of it, she wondered why Saul had mentioned her name considering the wedding. Surely everyone in the pack would have been there, so why mention her name in particular. Could it be that she was the one that her dark brother had been married to? "Wait Saul, you mean that she and Gideon were the ones getting married together?" She was sure of it. She wondered if the black and white female liked jewelry. If so then she would have the perfect gift for her.

Shiloh began to clean herself as she listened to the odd coyote laugh and it even seemed he already had a nickname picked out for her, not that she didn't mind the name he made. "My lily... I'll have to keep that one in mind." Lewis smirked at the idea which brought a small smile to her face. She always liked lilys and was always wearing on in her hair. She hoped there would be pleanty for her to use here in the pack lands. Her brother then began to intriduce the two of them to each other. She could not believe that the stanger who came, offered her a hug, and even nicknamed her off the spot was one of the leaders of this pack. Her whole mood seemed to change at that moment and even offered her hand for a shake. "Charmed. It's a pleasure to be lucky enough to meet one of the leaders of this new pack." Even if he was really weird in his attitude.

The she wolf turned her attention back to her brother as he began to recite something, telling her to repeat after him. She nodded and listened carefully before repeating the creed back to him. "I am a Stormbringer, I am an Ichikan. I seek love in my heart, knowledge in my mind, and wisdom in my spirit. I will love my fellow Ichikans and know them as family to the fullest I can; I will devote myself to my duties and learn from my work and the work of others; I will try my best to embrace all walks of life, faith and love. I understand that if I devote myself to love, knowledge and wisdom I will learn my path to true personal happiness, and find my place in the circle of life." Lewis listened to the creed and followed after the she wolf, figuring the only thing different about his repeat of the creed, was that he would change 'stormbringer' to 'lowell'. He said his part and then the two waited for what would happen next.

The two were then welcomed by both the males into the pack by both the males and even given a task to catch some fish from the ocean and offer them to three other members of the pack. It wouldn't be so hard if the she wolf actually knew how to fish. She sure hoped she would be able to find someone to help her with this task, the coyote even offering himself to help her brought a smile to her face. "Thank you Razekiel. I'll be sure to keep you in mind." She then looked to her brother and nodded to the idea of leaving Eavan at the ranch while they lived somewhere else. At least then she would have her own place to stay and would surely be comfortable. She watched as the coyote began to leave and took the place next to her brother. "Perhaps we should head home now Saul." Lewis gently tugged on the reigns to get Eavan to follow him.

<style>
.shilohlily .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shilohlily p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shilohlily b {color:#e493bb; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.shilohlily {background-image:url(http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/7049/s ... ytable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-color: #6c5042; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #42272a; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ececec; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #3a2b32; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:368px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 270px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread