Was the fire always so cold?
[html]
000+
I finished off the last few mouthfuls of my extra strength monster and decided WHY NOT. WHY NOT PAINT MERMAIDS AND POST GAY.

All three of Ralla's children at him, and the man could scarcely figure out how he felt about it. He never had any younger siblings like Zachs had him and his littermates. But the redhead man crouched as they all ran at him, letting him grab at him. He grinned easily at them, letting them tug at his clothes, though pulled their wandering teeth away from his hair. Ralla seemed tired, much like everyone else lately. Vigilante, and now Noss's sister were strained from something. But the woman had three kids to manage with no mate to help out. Of course she was tired. She and her horse came beneath a large dent in a fence, and the woman hustled them along. There was an edge to her voice, a warning of sorts that made him scoop up his only 'niece' and carry her while her brothers followed along beside the two adults.

Strel's lavender eyes shot at the bags on the horse's back, and he raised a brow at them. "So what's with the bags, Ralla? Going somewhere?" he asked, taking note of her appearance. It was hard to miss the bandages on the woman's wrist, even with her skin pale while and the bandages a similar shade, if not a tad darker. That was not something to ask about in front of children, especially in front of the mother's children. A child should never learn of their parents' weaknesses until they themselves felt them as well. And it Ralla's voice still egged him away from the fence. "What's going on?" he muttered slightly, a serious tone edging into his words.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#e0b3e5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#eec4f3 0px 0px 3px; }
.sanctuary2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#eec4f3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#27034b 0px 1px 1px;}
.sanctuary2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 35px 0px 35px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary2 {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#452286; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Bp74G.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/tW6E3.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e0b3e5; padding: 80px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#ae9cc7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.sanctuary2-b {width:492px; border:1px solid #1a0333; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread