Was the fire always so cold?
[html]
300+
Is kay, I foresee this might be a long RAWR post.

He listened calmly, quietly as Ralla explained things to him. It was rather shocking, but nothing out of the ordinary, he thought. Packs came and went, leaders came and went. Warriors came and fought and died and then things quieted down. The Dahlian war had caused a stir, an angry one, but things quieted down and then silence reigned. But now Dahlia was gone. And a new war seemed to be brewing, a storm with a raging head.

But a raid on Crimson Dreams? That made him straighten, even with a pup struggling in his grasp. His look was a serious one. He had friends among the Dreamers. Mati! Mati was there. His closest friend was there and Aniwaya had come and attacked. He let the pup slip out of his arms to join his brothers, her comment going unnoticed by the redheaded male. His lavender eyes were fierce as they looked at Ralla. "They what?" he asked, a light growl in his voice. "They believed that the Dreamers would attack the AniWayans? That's a load of -" he faltered as he gazed at the pups around them. "- Of malarkey.." The Aniwayans were scarcely the warrior types. He knew several over the couple of years. This was unacceptable. And the Dreamers were not malicious enough to attack allies!

The pups.. taken to them two? Strel was no fatherly type but he figured between him and Noss they could feed and water Noss's niece and nephews. "They would be out of the way true. But wouldn't these .. Guardians notice that you're down three of your spawn?" he questioned, voicing his concern. The redhead laid a hand absently on the pup that curled around him. It was Ahiga, he could tell from a quick look. That one really took to him. It was odd. "I'll take them, but I have no way to get them safely from here to the Hotel. It's a long walk and I can't carry three squirming pups."

Strelein settled with a sigh, unable to really ease his anger and concern. Dreamers plotting something.. how ridiculous. "It's quiet. Little has happened. But Vigilante sought me out and rewarded me for my two years of service with a high title. Dauphin. One of his seconds. So I will talk to Vigilante. Talk to Niro and Haven as well. They need to know what is going on. Especially if this is as bad as I'm thinking it might be. Absurd as it is." He scratched at Ahiga's back, giving a feeble smile as the pup squirmed and rolled over for him to rub his stomach. Pups were like little pets. He gave a sly grin and look at Ralla, but it was strained from the news. "You know exactly how Noss and I are. I know you gave it to him."

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#e0b3e5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#eec4f3 0px 0px 3px; }
.sanctuary2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#eec4f3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#27034b 0px 1px 1px;}
.sanctuary2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 35px 0px 35px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary2 {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#452286; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Bp74G.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/tW6E3.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e0b3e5; padding: 80px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#ae9cc7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.sanctuary2-b {width:492px; border:1px solid #1a0333; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread