Pack Killer
[html]

OOC Stuff

“A pleasure.”

Liliana said in response to Parker, her head turning to the pups. It was a good distraction from everyday happenings. They could make an angry crowd forget how angry they were just for a few brief moments of watching the pups, though it wouldn’t just be her pups that did this. Many of the puppies in AniWaya had distracted her from the everyday norms. Her thoughts on one thing or another. Her own children made her proud to have done everything she did or she wouldn’t have these two particular puppies here and now. Looking back at Parker she’d hoped the silence would go on for a little longer but it seemed Parker was trying to be polite and the dark woman sighed.

“I....I don’t really know. My mate brought me and my sister in law here. Things in our tribe... is well... it’s not safe for the pups...”

She looked at Parker for only a moment, but had to look down shame faced. She knew that being here had brought on the raid that came days past. She didn’t know what the raid was about, but she knew it had something to do with her the pups Nayati and Sunki. Would Crimson dreams forgive her for bringing such a hateful bunch of wolves here to tear down their homes?

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread