Pack Killer
[html]

WC:-- OOC:

Saqui had Kuruk pinned down and she was pulling his ear, but not too hard as he was not yelping, but the boy was trying to gnaw as his sisters leg to get her off, and Liliana felt the love in her heart grow to be able to watch her two pups playing. Looking back at Parker, who had only two words, comforting and disturbing at the same time...

“I know it’s safe, but at what cost? I heard about the fight, that the AniWayans came her.... I know it had to do with us, I feel horrible that I....

She started breathing hard trying to not cry, trying to stay strong in front of Parker and her children. This was an emotional time, but she wouldn’t be a crybaby. She closed her eyes, putting her thoughts back into place and continued.

“I can’t contribute, I’ve nothing to offer your protection... The only thing I’m good at is animals.... and you all take such wonderful care of yours...”

Yes the woman felt so useless. Without her rank or her chores, she had so much to think about that it hurt her head just trying not to think. She looked back at her puppies. Kuruk was finally free, this time having his sister’s tail in her mouth while his own was wagging happily over her face. Saqui was trying to grab at it, growling playfully, though it was too high to reach as he was standing up and she was laying.

<style type="text/css">
.lilicardinal b {font-weight:bold; color:#810904; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.lilicardinal-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.lilicardinal p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilicardinal {margin:0 auto; width:458px; background-color:#030404; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... rdinal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E1E4D9; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ABB1B3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Erin!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread