Pack Killer
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#lilianatextt {width:430px; margin:auto; padding:10px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... _trans.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
#lilianatextt .lyric {width:100%; margin:0px; padding-top:15px; text-align:right;}
#lilianatextt .lyric .calli {font-family:'Calligraffitti', sans-serif; font-size:2em;}
#lilianatextt b {margin:0px; padding:15px; display: block}
.lilwordcount {font-family:'Calligraffitti', sans-serif; text-align:right; padding:0px; padding-top:20px; width:100%;}
</style>

Liliana Utina
Some pretty lyric goes here trallala

She let Parker touch her, it was comforting, though she was still a stranger to Liliana she still felt a slight relief come off her shoulders, and she was ble to hold herself better anad not have to worry about crying. She nodded as she looked at the pups. They were the world to her and Nayati was everything else. Without them she didn't know what she would do. She nodded, though not sure she was convinced herself.

“I don't think it is enough to warrant me being in your pack. It is something, but I have to DO something. I just hate sitting around. I've always worked no matter where I am, now I'm idle. I don't know what to do really...”

She said, it was mostly the sitting thing that got to her, that and she wasn't paying the pack back like she wanted to, how would she ever do so, especially when their own were caught and taken back to AniWaya? She knew she owed them her life mostly because that's what would be taken away if she were to go back now. So she felt she couldn't really repay them but the best way to feel better about it was try. She just didn't know what to do because she was only animal trainer, and she had some experience in fields gathering winter supplies, but she wasn't the best at it because she had just started last year.

Word Count: 246
[/html]

Messages In This Thread