Pack Killer
[html]

OOC: Sorry for delay

Liliana was disheartened, but it wasn't Parkers' fault, she just felt that sense of foreboding. She couldn't get out of her head, that there was something more to all of this, and why she had to be mixed in the middle of it was beyond her. She just had a feeling that Maska did not like her from the start, and from her experience with other wolves, she knew why. Parker's suggestion was great, though...

“I would love to, but seeing as most are personal and I do not know where most are kept.”

She said truthfully. She was used to all the horses living in one spot, but she had a feeling that the horses here didn't, that they had accomidations all over the packlands, which would be hard for her to get around with two children, let alone by herself. She smiled at Parker and nodded at her suggestion.

“You've all done so much for me, I couldn't ask another favor like that. Me and Nayati are able to spend time together. I do not have fear for our mateship.”

Once she wouldn't even had said those words, back when she was so confused and unhappy, and didn't know what Nayati had felt for her. She'd found out from a wrongly placed kiss and things escalated from there. She loved Nayati so much, and showed it when she could and Nayati showed her his love in his way as well, she was content in that subject for now.

<style type="text/css">
.LilianaUtina03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#41a2b3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #bfdfe5; }
.LilianaUtina03-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f5a5c; text-align:center;}
.LilianaUtina03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.LilianaUtina03 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#bfdfe5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tina04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #41a2b3; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f5a5c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.LilianaUtina03-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #e3f0f3; margin:0 auto;}
.LilianaUtina03-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #41a2b3; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
Table by Alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread