Immigrants of War
[html]

Dated after exile and travel...Yay, get to see your guy's home.

Saxif was finding it hard to stay awake much longer. She felt her eyes beginning to droop her body starting to slump. The shift of her injured mate was the only thing keeping her awake. Jager snorted every now and again she could tell he was worried and the extra weight was getting to him. Her body ached from the fight and from the trail. It had been an insane time since just before her exile. Though she had no energy to be angry anymore she could still feel it there. Like a sick little pup ready to break the wings of a bird. Too many have harmed her mate, too many would have to pay. He started petting her mate's smooth hair. Her whisper escaped softly into her ear. Shi-babe. Please don't die on me, I have too much to do for you and I need you. I love you. She lightly licked the top of her head as the scarred beaten girl lay against her chest. She couldn't believe the bruises on her mate, unlike her own Shiloh's were greatly visible where her scars rested.

She could feel herself drifting again, narrowly slipping to the side but she held her mate firm. She would not fall if it meant her mate would awake in pain. She shook her head her wild hair drifted side to side. Suddenly they had stopped. She looked at Luna her friend and confidant who faithfully lead them. The brown wolf had stopped for a reason the huntress realized as a scent filled her nostrils. Her blurry tired eyes focused. They had arrived at the foot of the pack. Saxif had been weary to seek the aide of a new pack but knew it was necessary. Well... here goes nothing. The huntress let out a deafening howl, it was almost a cry for aide but she held it back to a request for an audience. They would now if the pack would accept it become immigrants of the war ever brewing. A war Saxif despised, a war she was determined to help end. Her injuries would not stop her in the slightest, the moment her mate was safe she would seek out those demons who defiled her home.

She walks. She talks. She thinks.

word count → 374 ;; table by lin
<style>
.saxif-friendsooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.saxif-friendscred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.saxif-friends p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saxif-friends b {color:#c2c2c2; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #183058; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.saxif-friends {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#758EA3; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.saxif-friendsinner{background-color:#183058; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #183058; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread